Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Minilyrics

Minilyrics

Hello everbody. I've been using an app called Minilyrics and since a few updates, the app couldn't work fine again. Has someone been using this app and experimented this? If so, could it be fixed?

Thanks!!

12 Replies

Haven't used it, I would love Minilyrics support, since it supports the LRC file format, which the only current app "musicXmatch" doesn't. Having Minilyrics as an external window doesn't fly with me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LRC_(file_format)

I like Minilyrics because it provides an always-on-top floating window that allow me to see the lyrics whenever i want, while i'm doing other things on the computer. With musicXmatch i can´t do that (if i'm wrong, please tell how to configure it!!), so I must necessarily switch window.

That's why I've asked for a solution in this post.

Thanks for replying, regards.

For the new spotify, minilyrics application identifies the title of the song as the artist... That's why the lyrics couldn't load but I have no idea how to fix it. I always wait for new spotify update to try again but it never worked again.

Also if I manually edit the artist and title on minilyrics, it doesn't recognize the track time. I wish minilyrics update the compatibility for Spotify tho

I have the same problem here 😞 

Same problem here

Same problem. Help! 😞

Same here 😞 

Same here, any solution?

same 

Same here. When you manually put the name, the time doesn't sync. This is such a shame, makes me want to go back to Windows media Player....

I've been using Minilyrics for more almost a decade. It's broken for Spotify even thought it says it supports it. But the software hasn't been updated in years. you'd have to write the devs

Suggested posts