Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Most of my albums are now empty, despite being available when I click on 'View full album'

Most of my albums are now empty, despite being available when I click on 'View full album'

Premium plan

Lithuania

Device

Macbook Pro 2018

macOS 10.14.3 and iOS 12.1.4

Hello,

a week or two ago I ran into a problem which now has rendered most of my library useless. I listen to albums exclusively, so every album in my Album Library is supposed to be full. When I click on most of the albums, they do not play and going into the album gives me message "There are no songs from this album in Your Library", despite being there earlier. If I press 'View full album', the songs are there and if I want to fix this problem I have to click Save, thus ruining my library's order.

I tried logging out, restarting devices and reinstalling the apps – nothing helped on macOS 10.14.3 and iOS 12.1.4. Interesting thing though – it's all good on the web player.

Will be looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 12.02.09.png
1 Reply

Hello @MotasR!

No need to worry, this is something being reported by some other users as well and Spotify is already looking into that. There is an issue thread about this here where you can track the updates about this. You can vote for the issue so it will catch more attention by other users. I hope this is gonna be fixed soon.

I wish you a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts