Premium

Country

France

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016

Operating System

High Sierra

My Question or Issue
Hi, this morning I noticed that i have only 9 songs out of 2854 in my Liked Songs, I still have all my liked songs in the phone app & browser but not on the mac desktop application.

Any idea of how I can fix that ? 

BROWSER.png

DESKTOP APP.png

IMG_6548.jpg

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Dakat,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Can you try a clean reinstall and letting me know how it goes. Thanks.

Have a great day.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Dakat,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Can you try a clean reinstall and letting me know how it goes. Thanks.

Have a great day.

Hi @Joel-M, 

Thanks for the answer, I forgot to mention it but I already did that, and unfortunately, it's the same issue. 

Have a great day too!

Hey there @Dakat,

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this? It sounds like this issue, that we've been looking into a while ago which is now fixed.

If you're still missing your Liked Songs in the desktop app, we’d recommend clearing your cache and checking your hosts file on top of the steps that @Joel-M provided.

Once you've done that, you'll need to log out and back in for your songs to reappear.

Keep us posted! We’ll be happy to help further, just give us a shout 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Xenia, 

Sorry to answer just now, I don't have this issue anymore, I did a clean install (cache, hosts file etc) as @Joel-M said and that was solved !

Thanks for everything 🙂 

Suggested posts