Music won't start playing

Solved!

Re: Music won't start playing

RichartJensen

My wont work too, the songs are "white" not gray, but nothing happens when i click on then??

TanTylash

Same here

Look like somebody needs to fix this

nanez

Same here, wont work. Running Spotify Premium

Highlighted

--JD--

Same here with windows

Scili
Casual Listener

Same here. Nothing helped so far. re-logging in, uninstall and install etc.

Win 7 here

MNissen
Casual Listener

Same problem here: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Spotify loads OK, and I can download music.

But nothing happens when I click on a song.

This is the same with 2 Apple devices and a Windows laptop, and the same with wifi and 4G.

peewal
Casual Listener

The same here. Spotify for Windows 7, not loading. I uninstalled all, and reinstalled from scratch, but it goes offline mode.

I have firewall okay, and i see spotify.exe connects to 78.31.8.81, port 4070 correctly, but i dont see anything, and my lists are not synced.

Web browser works fine however, and Android also connects within the same network.

Topcatsmith

Same issue here, UK using windows desktop

as soon as you finish the song you are listening to the next one wont start.....I have to log out, log back in and then it plays but the next song wont start

ziritiae

No se reproduce la música. Tengo una canción en play y no sale la barra de avance de la canción ni el tiempo que dura., Así con cualquiera... Alguien me podría dar una solución. LLevo así mas de una hora, he reiniciado, reinstalado el programa,.... y sigue igual...

Ash27
Casual Listener

Same here, was working offline on my phone this morning but will not work AT ALL on my work computer (as a premium user) This needs to be fixed.

SUGGESTED POSTS