My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

Toddsinmn
Casual Listener

When I follow an Artist Radio, almost always, that Artist Radio gets saved in the Playlist area of My Library rather than the Stations area of My Library.   Why?

This seems incorrect to me.  I would expect to see followed Artist Radios in the Station section.  Because of this, My Playlist section is cluttered and followed Artist Radios are harder to find than they should be.

2 Replies

Re: My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

Sarajane6389

Hi

I have the same issue as you and also the radio function does not add more songs as i listen. When I contacted Spotify about this yesterday they confirmed this was a technical change they have made that is being rolled out gradually.  Very disappointing change!!

Re: My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

Toddsinmn
Casual Listener

I chatted with Spotify support (who was helpful).  They stated that there are inconsistancies between where Artist Radios are saved, followed, and appear.  Sometimes the Radios and Stations are in Your Library, sometimes they are in the Playlist section, and other times nowhere to be found.

I am also a Pandora Premium user (trial promo) and it is the same, inconsistancies with followed Radios.  

How the heck can't there be a section called Followed Radios/Stations?  

SUGGESTED POSTS