My Spotify just randomly stopped working

Solved!

Re: My Spotify just randomly stopped working

ThisIs_Burr_xD
Casual Listener

Oh.. and if these help any
I have a windows 7 acer 1 laptop and
The commercial was a JCPenny commercial... thanks JCPenny.

Peter__
Community Legend

@ThisIs_Burr_xD - Does it work again if you open the web player in private browsing (firefox) or incognito mode (chrome)? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

MarcosRamalho

My Spotify has stopped working on my PC. I canot enter in the program,  can not desinstal it or install it again. It simply doesn't do anything.

Can you help me please?

Marcos Ramalho

pauricbrehony12

1 person liked this

Natyobussness13

No your not its the same thing for me except I have windows 10 and it worked fine before.

1 person liked this

celticeddie

My family premium just stopped working for 2 of us, all playlists gone, disaster, cant even log in now because I am outside of the country..anyone know whats going on??

Solution!

dr_wiggles

My premium account has gone completely wonky.

I've been logged into it through my Facebook account for years with no problems. I'm still logged in on My Echo Dot which still has my premium account and playlists but I cannot log in through this website or on my phone. I need this fixed.

Highlighted

WaveMage

Mine too. I'm listening in on a desktop computer and usually log in with Facebook. I have logged out and back in again three times and I cannot play any new songs or albums. The album cover of what I last managed to listen too remains dipslayed in the bottom left corner. This happens FREQUENTLY. Which is awkward when I pay for the full service. Please sort this spotify, or you will start losing customers. 

SUGGESTED POSTS