I was listening to a song on Spotify when the program suddenly crashed. When I logged in again, I couldn't go online anymore.
1. Restarted my computer. Did not help.
2. Checked if something was wrong with my internet connection. It wasn't.
3. Reinstalled the program using the current installer from Spotify's website. This did not help, in fact it made it worse. Now when I log in, all my playlists have disappeared.
4. I've checked my account on Spotify's webiste. It seems like my account is still active, and that I've paid for this month's premium.
5. I've tried logging in with my facebook details, this didn't help either.
So now just out of nowhere I can't go online and all my playlists have disappeared. Why is that??
Ps. I own a Mac 10 OS X 10.7, if that helps
Solved! Go to Solution.
My premium account has gone completely wonky.
I've been logged into it through my Facebook account for years with no problems. I'm still logged in on My Echo Dot which still has my premium account and playlists but I cannot log in through this website or on my phone. I need this fixed.