Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

My Spotify lists playlists by my region/continent

My Spotify lists playlists by my region/continent

I've been using Spotify Premium for 5 months and this is the first time this happened. The playlists or songs that used to be featured in my "browse" option were American or worldwide songs (which I prefer) but starting yesterday, SEA playlists (Kpop, OPM, Jpop) were the only playlists available.

I don't have anything against my region's songs, I'm just not into them. and Spotify is what I use to enjoy the music I like (which now I can't). How do I turn this off or stop this?
3 Replies

I'm having the same problem and want to find a solution as well! One or two recommended local playlists are fine, but all??

Same case with me. I support our own music but if I wanted to listen to it, I'd rather turn on my radio. At least I don't have to pay monthly premium for that.

I appreciate the updates/upgrades Spotify is doing but I hope they'll bring back the old one. At least give us the freedom to choose which region or music we like. 😞 

Did you find a solution to this issue? This is really annoying. 

Suggested posts