piercethetoxic
Visitor

Plan 

Free

Country

Device

Macbook pro 2019

My Question or Issue

My profile picture isn't updating. I wanted to change my profile picture and now I have been trying to do it for like 30 minutes. I restarted my computer, logged out and logged back in, tried to change it multiple times, i deleted all of the spotify files and redownloaded it. I don't know what more I can do and it's really starting to irritate me. I am not connected to facebook. First i already had a profile picture then tried to update it, didn't work, then I removed the profile picture and tried to update it, didn't work so now i dont have a profile picture at all. Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get this to work? It isnt updating on any of my other devices either. I know it might take a few minutes sometimes but ive waited and it just isnt working. 

1 Reply

Re: My profile picture isn't updating

TreyAnastasio
Composer

Hi piercethetoxic, thanks for posting in the Spotify Community. It usually takes a few hours to a day for profile pictures to change across devices, so the issue might just be time; has your Spotify profile picture updated yet?

SUGGESTED POSTS