Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My songs are not loading

My songs are not loading

Hey guys! So for the past week, I have been trying to listen to my songs that I saved. I have like over 500 songs, and I like to just hit the shuffle button and let it play from all of the songs I have. In order to get all of the songs, I need to scrolll down to the bottom of the screen and wait for the songs to load. It loads 50 songs everytime, then I usually wait for the next 50 songs to load and so on and so on until every song I have is loaded. But a couple of days ago, when I scroll down to the bottom of the page, it just keeps on showing the loading sign. Instead of loading all of the songs, it only loads the latest 50 songs I saved. I tried logging out, closing the tab, trying a different laptop, and the same thing happens, NOTHING!!! Can someone please help me! I want to listen to some of the songs I saved a while ago! Thank you!

Screenshot 2017-09-04 at 7.55.12 PM.png
1 Reply

I am having the exact same problem it I can only scroll down as to song 50 then it just sits there loading - Tried different devices - logging out of everything  restarign PC etc nothing works can we please get an update on thks

Suggested posts