Plan

Premium

Country

Nicaragua

Device

Macbook Air

MacOS Mojave 10.14.5

My Question or Issue:

Well, i have my computer since a few months ago, i downloaded Spotify and it does not show all my songs, also i can't play music. I don't know if i did something wrong on the settings. I've tried everything. I have reinstalled, logged out and re- loggin in... and nothing seems to work.

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 9.46.20 PM.png
1 Reply

Hi @CarlosQuiroz and welcome to the Community! 🙂

If you are still experiencing any issues, my best advice would be to try a clean reinstall outlined below. If that doesn't clear it up, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to help further. 
Have a wonderful day! 🙂

1. Quit Spotify.
  2. Open Finder then click Go (on the menu bar on the top of the screen). 
  3. Select Library from the drop-down menu that appears (you may need to hold the Alt key if Library isn’t visible).
  4. Open Caches and delete the com.spotify.Client and com.spotify.client.helper folders.
  5. Click the back arrow. 
  6. Open Application Support and delete the Spotify folder.
  7. Hit Command+Shift+G from your OS X desktop to bring out the Go to Folder window.
  8. Enter ~/Library/ to open Library folder.
  9. Enter “Spotify” in the search field, hit “Search: Library” and delete all files that appear:image (6).png

10. Head here while logged in your Spotify account in your browser and click Remove all devices.
  11. Shut down your computer.
  12. Wait a couple minutes and then hit the Power button again to boot your device.
  13. Download and install Spotify.

Suggested posts