Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify does whatever it wants

My spotify does whatever it wants

Hey lads, I am getting desperate... For some reason there is amongs devices "Web player (chrome) which does whatever it wants, I am listening to music and suddenly it switches to that device and playng in Web player chrome somewhere (i have no idea, i have just 2 computers and I NEVER used web player... ) 

http://prntscr.com/kj7xbp

It changes playlists, music as I am listening etc. What is going on? How can I permanently disable a device or where that device comes from? from some connection or what? I  never use public computers I have my 2 macbooks (work and home) and I never used web player,... I have no idea whats going on and i am literally losing my mind. 

Family plan, Premium, Slovak Republic, I have family on my account but none of them are listening really to spotify and none of them use Web player either... 

I am using 90% desktop, and then mobile.  Macbook pro, iPhone X,

Thanks for any suggestions how to get rid of that WEB PLAYER ( CHROME)  from my devices... 

2 Replies

In addition, I pause music and It does not even change to that chrome device and it starts playing in few seconds back again 😄 and after like 15sec it switched to that Chrome device. 

if this makes sense

Hi there!

It might be that someone might have gotten access to your account.
Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Also, in your account's page go to Offline Devices and remove the ones that you don't use if you find any there 🙂

Thanks!

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

Suggested posts