Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NUVO and Spotify Playlists

NUVO and Spotify Playlists

Plan

Premium

Country USA

My Question or Issue

Help please from the community

I have a NUVO concerto/Vangurad system that uptil 72 hrs ago had Spotify working perfectly. Now I have no playlists. Have reset the NUVO servers and alos relaoded Spotify account but no luck. ANy advice appreciated.

Thanks!

4 Replies

I would like Spotify to have this fixed too. Nuvo is my major source for listening to Spotify. If this doesn't work anymore I have little reason to keep my Subscription.

Same here. Using NuVo Music Port Server Elite with a NuVo Essentia G system. It seems Spotify discontinued support for the NuVo Music Port Server line completely. In December 2017 the search functionality and top-page lists disappeared, now the playlists are gone too. Wish they hadn't done that. Also wish NuVo/Legrand would issue a software fix for their otherwise great (albeit ageing) Music Port products, so Spotify is fully supported again. Shouldn't be that difficult. If anyone has any ideas of a workaround - sharing them would be greatly appreciated!

Have the same issues. Don’t know if it is Spotify not supporting Nuvo or the other way around? Have tried to contact Legrand as well but they refuse to respond unless you are a sales rep for them... 

I have found one work-around though - install an apple airport express and select that as your source in your Nuvo Player/Concerto instead of server A or B. Then it should work to play your Spotify playlists again.

Either that or a Sonos Connect - which is very rich in features. Problem w both of those is that you only have one Spotify connection then, which is a shame if you whole house has Nuvo, and each occupant has a spotify account. 

So a native Nuvo integration is required. I think its that Nuvo is not updating to spotify standards. The Nuvo app/setup is old, and getting no input. I am going to remove it from my house if this doesn't get solved soon. 

Suggested posts