Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Music Friday album browse

New Music Friday album browse

Paid plan - desktop app on Mac in US

Latest update

I loved the ability to browse ALL the new albums/singles released on a Friday. The iPhone app still seems to have this within the New Music Friday section but it looks like you've removed this from the new desktop app. I only see the NMF playlist, but there's no way to easily go to a section listing everything that's been released.

I understand what you're doing with the updated home page, maybe it could be a row listing the NMF playlist and the new work with the "SEE ALL" at the right side? otherwise everything is all playlists but I'd love to have a little more control over what I'm listening to.

1 Reply

Hey there @lolaalexandra

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

The content shown in the Home screen of the app often varies. It shows music and podcasts that the app thinks you might like based on different factors, such as your listening habits and region. 

No worries, you can still find New Music Friday by typing its name in Search directly in the desktop app. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

On another note, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about it. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. 

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. 

Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts