Country

Belgium

Device

Macbook Pro Mid 2012 - iPhone 6S Plus

Operating System

Mojave 10.14.2 - iOS 12.1.4

Spotify Desktop 1.0.99.250.g936eab8d

My Question or Issue

Since a few days, I cannot create new playlists or folders anymore. In fact, I can create them but they disappear after a few seconds. This also trigger the downloading of 1457 files (i have some offline files but this seems a lot more than i have). The downloading usually stops and begins from scratch randomly.

I have the same behaviour on desktop and iOS (however, i don't see any downloading process in iOS).

I have hundreds of folders and thousands of playlists but never had this kind of behaviour before.

Can someone help me?

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try to update to macOS Mojave 10.14.3?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi.

I updated to latest Mojave (10.14.3), then did a clean spotify install (version 1.0.99.250.g936eab8d). Still the same problem.

I came across a subject about a limit of songs in the library. I don't use it but I have thousands of playlists in hundreds of folders. Could there be a limit for these also?

Suggested posts