Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Dislike Button in Daily Mix

No Dislike Button in Daily Mix

I would love to dislike this song and never hear it again, but there is no "dislike" button on the player at the bottom.  Nor is there a dislike in the menus.

In fact, I often get into lists where I have no ability to dislike a song.

Am I doing something wrong or did they get rid of the ability to dislike songs?

Ray

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 1.52.33 PM.png
25 Replies

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing your honest feedback in this thread.

We appreciate it and are actively bringing it to the internal teams at Spotify. We always aim to improve, so make sure that your voices will be heard.

In the meantime we do recommend that you also upvote this idea, that @Emilia_8 posted. This is a great way for us to keep an overview of what our users would like to see. You can also subscribe to it from the three dot menu so that you're informed as soon as we have anything to share. We'll post all new developments regarding this request there, as soon as there are any.

If you have questions, you know where to find us. Keep well 🙂

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

any updates?? It's almost been a year, plenty of time to talk about a button that was already there before 

Hi there @lxryn,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We don't have any official update regarding this.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to do better.

We suggest that you head over to the idea that's been mentioned above and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Please, add this feature!! 

Ihr verdammten Scheiß-Trottel und blöden Deppen bei Spotify, seit gefühlten Jahrzehnten verlangen tausende von Usern in hunderten von Threads einfach eine Sache: einen Dislike Button bei jedem Song. Ich habe selber dazu schon Dutzende von konstruktiven Beiträgen verfasst, aber ich habe nach all den Jahren die Schnauze gestrichen voll von euch Arschlöchern. Ihr seid einfach zu blöd und habt ganz offensichtlich nur Scheiße im Hirn, dass ihr dieses läppische Idioten-Feature nicht gebacken bekommt. Ihr könnt mich alle mal am Arsch lecken und hoffentlich geht Ihr bald bankrott ihr Volltrottel, dann ist die Welt endlich ein großes Ärgernis los.

Ich will nie wieder den Song hören "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, Arschnachten ihr verdammten Weinlöcher! Wo ist der verdammte verkackte verschissene DISLIKE BUTTON ihr Vollidioten!

Hi All,

I wish to "dislike songs". Been to Spotify link to enable "dislike". Copied below. Dated 14th Feb 2022! But, button not showing on my mobile app nor desktop app! Why Not?

Any feedback/tips most appreciated?

Link I refer to is:  https://support.spotify.com/us/article/improve-playlists-made-for-you/?ref=related

Many thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Best regards

Phil

Suggested posts