Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No More Endless Playlists?

No More Endless Playlists?

Just noticed that daily mixes on my app and desktop are no longer endless scroll. Also can't dislike any of the songs and seems like I'm stuck with one static playlist for the day. Also can no longer add the entire daily mix to a separate playlist anymore. 

Is this intentional? Why would they do that, the endless and updating daily mix was the best part of spotify. It seems like theyre stripping features away to make it more like Apple Music

3 Replies

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Windows PC & Laptop & LG G6

Operating System

Windows 10 & Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hi guys, I've started having a problem with my Daily mixes over the last couple of days, where the "More songs will load as you listen" feature isn't appearing anymore, there's 50 songs in the playlist and when I reach the end it either stops or if I have autoplay on it jumps away from the playlist and seems to just start playing whatever it wants.

I've looked through old threads but so far nothing has solved the problem. This is happening across all 3 of the devices I listen on and I've tried logging out and back in and re-installing, the usual suggestions, with no luck. I'm on a family plan with my other half and it's working for them without a problem.

Any help will be super appreciated because I constantly have spotify going whilst I work and Daily mixes are just about the only thing I use. 

My daily mixes suddenly became playlists with 50 songs each, at the end of the daily mix it just go back to the start of the "playlist", it doesn't adds new songs to the queue.

What can i do to solve this?

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Regarding seeing only 50 tracks in your Daily Mixes, we'd recommend taking a look on this support site article for more info about it. 

On another note, @rss you mention that you're having troubles disliking songs and adding its songs to a playlist, we'd recommend giving it another try after performing a clean reinstallation of the app on your device. To do that, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer

Hope this helps! If you're still having troubles, don't hesitate to give us a shout. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts