Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Radio or Stations work on Mac OS

No Radio or Stations work on Mac OS

Rejoining Spotify and running into the dreaded no Radio or Stations. Neither will work on the desktop app on Mac OS (see below High Sierra version).

Have tried all the usual approaches, login/out, reinstall Spotify application after deleting the library cache and Spotify related system folders. 

Radio and Stations do work on an iPad and iPhone 5 no problem and can also port over to Amazon Firestick 2. But on the desktop app, no luck. Out of ideas on the Mac desktop app. 

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro early 2008)

Operating System: 10.13.6 Beta (17G62a)

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.30.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 10.29.54 AM.png
3 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Thank you for the reply on this fine Saturday.

Using Spotify 1.0.84.344.gfc674f6f   & Mac OS   High Sierra   10.13.6 Beta (17G62a)

on a Macbook Pro (early 2008). 

Yes, I've done some reinstalls and followed the instructions earlier today and removed those filed to the trash before latest install. 

Logged in and out and just tried a reboot too.

No Radio works and no Stations can be added on the Mac desktop app.

Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 12.06.47 PM.png

No further suggestions how to get Stations and Radio to work on Mac desktop?

Suggested posts