No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application" MAC

Solved!

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&

nametacken
this fixed my problem
thanks!

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&

verderveremem
i have premium account and i cant sign in with facebook. Please fix this **bleep**ing problem.

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&quo

schaeff264
Casual Listener
I had the same problem with the error code for simply signed out and sign back in with Facebook and it works fine now

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&quo

cusinman

I dont have fuuuckinnnng facebook.fuuuckinnnng facebook and spotify. Useless bull shiit. I will delete my account after period ends. 4 page and they didnt solve it. Stupid engeneers. useless product managers.

thedarkcloak
Regular
Did you manage to fix it?

I agree. You shouldn't have to log in with a 3rd party to use their service.

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&amp

Steinhoefel1
Regular

I can't verify my solution, bit it's working: after Windows 10 Update I updated my audio drivers (Lenovo Laptop)

--
Yes Sir I can boogie. But I need a certain song. - Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.
Thomas Kohler

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&amp

allasturgeon20

Some peple don't have Facebook!!!!!! How can i solve the problem without having facebook??????

caritoh_2001

it didn´t work for me. :S

jerzygromnicki

Hi, I have the same problem. What did you do to make it work? Please...

It is only on my Imac (works perfect on ipad and iphone)

Thank you

Solution!

brettnordmann

I had the same problem and found that one of my devices (Iphone) was still signed on to Spotify.  When I logged out on my phone I tried right away to log in on my Mac and it went right through.  No problems anymore.  That might explain why some other people had no problems when they logged in with another users information?  They might have a device still logged in and it prevents them from logging in again with another device.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS