No longer showing "date added" column in any playlists on Mac app or iPhone app

Plan

Premium

UK

Device

(iPhone XS, Macbook Pro M1 chip)

Operating System

(iOS 16, Ventura)

I can no longer see any dates added on any playlists such as my own, my on repeat, and Spotify-curated playlists. This change seemed to take effect after an update which also allowed me to change the size of the "friends" bar. I would really like the "date added" column back, it was so useful.  I can still sort by date added at the top, but it was much more useful as its own column, and I could see when playlists updated.

Screenshot is attached, the "date added" column is gone. It's still there on the webplayer for chrome (2nd screenshot), but I would rather use the app if possible, and it still affects my phone (i.e not having the date added column). 

beayee_1-1669562553523.png

beayee_2-1669562634716.png

3 Replies

Hey there @beayee

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to confirm, does the DATE ADDED column disappear only when you resize your screen on the desktop app or when it's maximized too?

On another note, this column is not in the mobile app. However, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea about this. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven't already. 

We'll be waiting for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I tried clicking on this idea to upvote and the next screen said access denied. Date added for playlists on the mobile app is a great idea! 

Hey @Allahcruiser,

Thanks for reaching out.

The idea linked in this thread has been archived. If you feel strongly about this, we encourage you to post a new one here.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts