Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No more Spotify APPS

Solved!

No more Spotify APPS

Hey,

why there are no more Spotify Apps (like LAZIFY, MUSICMATCH) after the update? Where I can get the apps?

There were useful tools to create nice playlists.

please help.

44 Replies

+1 

cannot understand why they would do this ???

I enjoyed using so many of the apps related to genres, making playlists, music labels, music publications. Really unfortunate. It was a very fun part of the desktop app.

I'm confused about the outrage here.  Spotify is actually OPENING their API even more for developers to create cool stuff.  All they did was revamp their API. As a developer, I am excited about this as I don't have to screw around within their framework.

Whenever a company makes a change like this, sometimes there are some rough patches.  In this case, writers of Spotify apps have to find a way of delivering their cool stuff outside of the app.  But the functionality is still there (at least the capibility is there).  Yell at whomever is creating the apps, ask them why they aren't taking advantage of what Spotify is offering.

You've got a point there, but you get people into developing in your plattform by creating a comfortable and safe enviroment. But you get the opposite if you deprecate all the support and suddenly you say, "hey guys, just start over again".

What would make developers think it won't happen again?

The same with the users. I won't use X service, where I'll store my playlist and get comfortable if I don't know how long I can use it. Last time was erased without chance of nothing.

Everything is about trust.

bumping to express my dissatisfaction with this change. lyrics, please.

Suggested posts