Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No more notifications, and can't see who is following my playlists

Solved!

No more notifications, and can't see who is following my playlists

Hey there, I dont know if I'm the only one experiencing this but...

I'm running the app on my macbook and I haven't recieved notifications in a long time now, and have no button for them anymore?! I only get an occasional email about new music, but not fequently. Also, I'm not able to see who is following my playlists...

Any way to fix these issues?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi indisouth,

A few months back, Spotify decided to decrease the social side of its product. I speculate that they wanted to focus more on bringing you the best and most diverse collection of music instead. You can still see the number of followers on your playlist, but you can't see their usernames. If you enjoy the social aspect of community listening, I'd recommend you link your Spotify account to your FaceBook or other social media platform. I'd also recommend the website last.fm for getting to know other people that like your favorite bands. 

Have a nice day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi indisouth,

A few months back, Spotify decided to decrease the social side of its product. I speculate that they wanted to focus more on bringing you the best and most diverse collection of music instead. You can still see the number of followers on your playlist, but you can't see their usernames. If you enjoy the social aspect of community listening, I'd recommend you link your Spotify account to your FaceBook or other social media platform. I'd also recommend the website last.fm for getting to know other people that like your favorite bands. 

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts