Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo sincronizar spotify premium desde la pc al iphone

No puedo sincronizar spotify premium desde la pc al iphone

Hola! Tengo estas tres canciones en mi spotify premium de la pc:

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 15.19.54.png

La tercer cancion que se llama 'Las cosas tienen movimiento' la importe como archivo local.

Fui a preferencias de usuario y desactive el firewall. Abri y cerrer spotify varias veces desde mi iphone y mi mac, pero sin embargo no la puedo ver en mi iphone esta cancion y si la veo en mi pc.

Como puedo resolver este problema?

11 Replies

Hey @aleira27.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. We hope you don't mind us helping you in English, since this is the official Community language 🙂

Could you make sure that both your PC and iPhone are connected to the same network?

Could you also check that the app on iPhone is set to "Show unplayable songs" (otherwise the local files playlist will show as empty)?

If that doesn't work, then would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

In the meantime make sure to provide us with the following information:

• Device and OS version (both devices)
  • Spotify app version (both devices)

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Desde hace dos días, no se sincroniza pc con android, pero a más se queda inmovil las canciones dándoles play, Sin embargo, cuando está como pc como dispositivo donde suena la música, el android permite detener y arrancar la música.

En android tampoco puedo seleccionar el corazón de "me gusta" en canciones.

En "Tu biblioteca" no tengo sincronizado nada. Al rranque, en "buenos días" salen algunas de los audios que he escuchado.

Comenzó el problema, creo, cuando desde Shamaz remití canción para escucharla en spotify, y seleccioné "me gusta" algunas de estas canciones.

Hey @Alejandrro

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Just to confirm, is this only happening on your phone or on your PC as well?

We suggest keeping the app updated to its latest version to ensure optimal performance. It's well worth running a clean reinstall on your devices by following these steps to see if that helps.

If this doesn't make any difference, could you send us the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your devices?

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

He desinstalado y vuelto a instalar el spotify en la pc y el android, y no hay cambios, reiniciado equipos, detenido aplicación.... nada.

El teléfono del problema, que recién hace dos días comenzó, antes todo bien: Huawei P20 lite - Modelo ANE-LX3, versión 9 (EMUI 9.1.0 - [Compilación 9.1.0.332(C605E4R1P3)], con spotify versión 8.6.26.897 (bajada hoy)

En Pc, Legion, Windows 10, spotify versión 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076 .

En el android sí registra artistas escogidos, pero no "Álbumes", y ahí sólo señala sugerencias de discos a partir de alguna canción que haya podido darle "me gusta". Cuando en pc borro esa canción, automáticamente desaparece de las sugerencias del android.

El audio funciona con todo el resto de programas que usan audio -youtube, shazam,etc-.

Insisto en que al darle play simplemente no avanza el contador de tiempo, pero quedan las dos barritas para seleccionar "pause". Igualmente no activa ni desactiva "corazón(me gusta").

Decía que el problema comenzó quizás cuando al encontrar una canción en shazam, mandé a reproducirla en spotify. Al respecto, he desinstalado shazam también, y no ha pasado nada.

Reiniciado ambos equipos, etc. sin solución.

En la computadora funciona spotify sin problemas, y si pauso en android para música, o sea que hay un lazo entre ambos dispositivos, pero como a medio camino... Como si algo se hubiera desconfigurado o se hubiera trabajo un permiso.

Gracias por toda las soluciones que me puedan dar.

Acabo de descubrir otro raro problema vinculado: si estoy oyendo spotify en computadora -a la vez está encendido en el teléfono-, y al teléfono le pongo los audífonos, la música se para y es como si se hubiera marcado cambiar el dispositivo....

Hey @Alejandrro,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

To reduce the risk of any misunderstanding, we recommend that you post in English. To make sure that we're on the same page could you confirm that these are the issues you're experiencing:

• Certain songs are payable on your PC but not on your Android phone, correct? Are these imported local files?
  • On your phone you're not able to heart/like songs and albums. You mention that this started happening after using Shazam to add a song to Your Library, right?
  • When you are controlling playback on your phone from your PC with Connect, once you connect headphones playback stops and your not able to use Connect anymore.

We would appreciate a thorough description of each issue in the official language of the Community. A recording of the issues would also help us a lot, that way we could see exactly what you experience at your end. Once we have those we will gladly help you with your listening experience.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have half solved the mystery.
I have a family plan. The first payment was made to me on the 15th.
Looking for resolve, I created a new user, and I invited myself as a relative to another email. Entering from that user there is no synchronization problem!
The problem is the synchro between phone and android in the spotify user who owns and pays the account.
How can I set this sync error to solve this?

Comparing settings, "Carvas" does not appear in the account owner / payer user; Neither does “Spotify Connect appear in the background” and neither does “Automatic quality adjustment”, three options that are in the “guest family member” other email. It would seem that it is not a problem of equipment, but of some adjustment of your system.

Hey again @Alejandrro 

Thanks for getting back with this info.

Seems like the issue is related to your main account. In order to continue investigating this, could you send over a video where we can take a better look at what you're seeing from your end?

Also, can you confirm if you're experiencing the issues as described by @Mihail

Lastly, keep in mind that the Canvas feature is still being tested and this might be the reason why you can see it only in one of the accounts. We appreciate your feedback regarding this and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

Keep us posted.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ya realice lo que comentas u sigue igual

Hey there @ChrisGaray

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind a reply in English.

Could you give us more info on what you're experiencing? If you can't see your devices on the desktop app in the Connect list despite being on the same network, it's possible that you're experiencing this Ongoing issue. If so, you can click on the Thumbs up icon there and make sure to try the steps that you can find in the Status update and if the issue persists, add your info to the comments.  

If the issue you're experiencing is different, could you send us as much info as possible? We'll be happy to help.

Cheers!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts