Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not all albums of artist showing in discography

Not all albums of artist showing in discography

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

MacBook Pro 

Operating System

MacOS 11.1

My Issue

When going to the artist page of "Die drei ???" and clicking "see all" under Discography, not all albums are displayed. Only until episode 141 from the year 2010. However I can access older episodes when directly searching for them.

5 Replies

Hey @elcaptain, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Nope, that did not help

Hi there @elcaptain

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Could you let us know if you're able to listen to the older episodes from a different device?

Additionally, could you send us its Spotify URI? To get it, open the Spotify desktop app > click the three dots next to the content > Share > Copy Spotify URI.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi, listening to older episodes itself is not the problem. They can be found via the search and listened to. The problem is that older episodes are not displayed in the discography tab (on my iphone all episodes are displayed btw).

Here is the link to the artist page: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3meJIgRw7YleJrmbpbJK6S?si=Nxve4zo4Tfu9aRKVyg_sLQ

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 14.29.37.png

Hey @elcaptain

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

We can also recommend having a look at this Ongoing Issue thread. Here you can add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button and check the steps under Status Update

It'll also be useful to Subscribe in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts