Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. We'll keep you updated on that thread.

Now playing showing in menu bar

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Now playing showing in menu bar

As a fellow developer, thank you, good sir! Simple and effective, and such a boon. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

best thing ever, thank you 

Highlighted

Perfect, just what i was looking for..... Thank you!

Highlighted

Thank you so much for this! It's amazing! Just wish we could resize the window a bit. Other than that, it's great!

Highlighted

Tried loads of app store apps before trying this little beauty! Exactly what I needed! Thank you!!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is amazing. Thanks so much!

Highlighted

This rules. Thank you!

Highlighted

On OS X you can actually add a "Now Playing" widgit to your notification center which allows you to skip, pause/play, and see what song is playing. If you have a touch bar you can actually scrub pause/play on the bar. You just are unable to see what song is playing.

Link for how to edit your notification widgets.

Touch Bar Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.30.30 PM.png
Touch Bar Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.20.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.48.27 PM.png
Highlighted

Does it also have a feature from the menu bar to like a song? I can controll my music with my keyboard, but I usually open spotify to like a song that I hear

Highlighted

Regular
No 😕 Spotfy Apple Script API doesn't allow it. It could be possible though, you can read more about why SpotMenu doesn't have it here https://github.com/kmikiy/SpotMenu/issues/3

SUGGESTED POSTS