Offline (error code 4)

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Offline (error code 4)

Hi, i got the same problem buy i can't find the solution -.- can someone help me please.

Highlighted

Have been having this issue for ages, so decided to delete the app and then reinstalled it and it upgraded it and works perfectly now

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Works for me as well now. Looks like the problem has been solved in the new version. Thanks!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is bull. I pay for this service and not only do I have to look to my peers to have my issues resolved, but I cannot access Spotify on my computer. The solutions proposed may have worked for some, but not for me. I look forward to Spotify coming up with a real solution soon or I may cancel my subscription and go to Amazon Music.

Casual Listener

I found the solution! Cancel your Spotify Premium Subscription and switch to another music provider!!! No more problems with Spotify guaranteed!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I am having this problem on my Mac OS X 10.11.2.  I can't seem to do a "clean reinstall" as I can't find the cash file in my cash folder.  I have reinstalled the program multiple times and it does not help.  The app does not let me log in with Facebook as well.  Error code 4. Some songs seem to play but many do not and seem to trigger this problem.  

Highlighted

Casual Listener

After attempting to make this work on multiple networks I have found that it is not the networks nor is it my computer.  It is infact the program that is making this issue arrise.  My mobil app works fine on 4G as well as on any other network I use daily.  

SPOTIFY!!! Please correct this problem as I can tell it has been an issue for your organization for multiple years!  The problem does not lie in your customers but infact it lies within your application.  

Highlighted

this worked for me 👍🏽

Highlighted

I just started having this issue today...

Really annoying. I've tried reinstalling and clearing the offline cache and everything...

Highlighted

Regular

I have the same issue starting from today after updating to 1.0.25.127.g58007b4c on Ubuntu 14.04..

I can't listing to my music at all which is pretty annoying...

Hope this gets fixed.

SUGGESTED POSTS