One of my playlists have lost 150+ followers in less than a day. What's up with that?

Highlighted

One of my playlists have lost 150+ followers in less than a day. What's up with that?

Gig Goer

Have anyone else experienced this? 

Edit: This is how big of a drop it has been Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 13.26.47.png

17 Replies
Highlighted

Re: One of my playlists have lost 150+ followers in less than a day. What's up with that?

Music Fan

I've also lost around 400 followers as of today. Maybe those were bots? I don't know.

Highlighted

Re: One of my playlists have lost 150+ followers in less than a day. What's up with that?

I don't know, I have the same problem. I have lost in only one day 200 followers.

Highlighted

Regular

i also lost 400 followers on my playlist in the last 20 hours. what's happening ??

Highlighted

Roadie

Hey guys, I lost 800 Followers 😕

My playlist grew slowly over the last years, so I thought there were no bots in my follower list. Did anybody contact spotify and asked if they deleted bots the last day?

https://open.spotify.com/user/giesen.tobi/playlist/0Gw41pi4GrHDbHL8yCMMoF

Thats the playlist I am talking about, at the moment it seems like it is on a solid level again but I am not sure about it...

Highlighted

Music Fan

This whole subforum is flooded massively by bots (you can check it yourself). I highly doubt this thread will get any attention after all. Therefore I've opened another thread in the Windows/Linux subforum, you can check it out over there and also give your feedback. Hopefully they will provide us with a solution or tell us what's it all about.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Lost-around-400-playlist-subscribe...

Cheers,

baseless

Highlighted

Gig Goer

It seems like it it kind of panned out by now, but kind of wanna know why? If there were bots I'm fine with it, but kind of wierd and unannounced. How does it look for you today?  

Highlighted

Gig Goer

Any news of why yet?

Highlighted

Music Fan

I feel like that I got more subscribers than usual over the last 24 hours after the incident, like around 80 instead of 20-30 on a normal day. I don't know if this is just coincidence of if it has anything to do with the loss two days ago.

Highlighted

Roadie

I gained 150 Followers again, since yesterday, which is about 110 more than on an average day. But I still lost 600 Followers.

SUGGESTED POSTS