NEXT STEP

Overall Spotify is terrible

Overall Spotify is terrible

Plan

Premium

Country

New Zealand

Device

(iPhone 8, iPhone 5, MacbookPro 15" & Playstation4)

Operating System

(iOS 10,)

My Question or Issue

None responsive extremely slow and crashing app, playlists not loading, search not searching, songs pausing, skipping, disconnecting - especially while running any web browser at the same time and on the playstation the volume keeps going up and down and it cant be controlled. I've tested Multiple high speed internet connections with no issues on any other apps or programmes. 

Iv'e read all of the help pages, downloaded all of the previous versions of spotify available, deleted cashes, reinstallled apps, reset the phone/ mac and completed cleared and reistalled everything on my mac but nothing works. 

This is no longer a post for help, but a post to tell spotify to sort your **bleep** out. I wont be renewing my subscription until I can see the amount of posts with the same issues disappearing. 

2 Replies

Hey @the_vinyljunkie.

Thanks for your feedback!

Seeing that you have issues with various devices, it might be that there is an issue with your account.

Would you like to create a new account and see if that changes anything for you? If your new account works better, we suggest using your new account. No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You can visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your own username.

We hope you'd like to try this! It's a lot quicker than it might seem. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Or maybe, as I’m paying for a service, Spotify might want to sort the problem with my account out. 

Suggested posts