Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Overnight' by Logic Unavailable to Play

Solved!

'Overnight' by Logic Unavailable to Play

I just thought it was strange that ONLY one song from Logic's Album, 'Bobby Tarantino 2' won't play. The song is called 'Overnight' and it's my favorite one. For some reason it's showing as unavailable. I tried removing and reinstalling Spotify, but no luck so far. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/3s3VVLE1kB7Xk2AoJKlGmr?si=K8m989s5SoiMoJBsjFxmXQ 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, I had the same problem for quite some time now. Today I was able to solve it, here is how:

First of all you go to your libary and to playlists. Then you scroll all the way down to something called "Hidden". I never added a song to this "hidden" space, but somehow there had been a few songs in it. Overnight was one of them. The only thing you need to do now is to move Overnight out of that hidden space. 

Sorry for my bad English btw, I am from Germany and it isn't my native language 🥴 

I hope I was able to help you ✌🏽❤️

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, I had the same problem for quite some time now. Today I was able to solve it, here is how:

First of all you go to your libary and to playlists. Then you scroll all the way down to something called "Hidden". I never added a song to this "hidden" space, but somehow there had been a few songs in it. Overnight was one of them. The only thing you need to do now is to move Overnight out of that hidden space. 

Sorry for my bad English btw, I am from Germany and it isn't my native language 🥴 

I hope I was able to help you ✌🏽❤️

Yes!!! I have a lot of old playlists and I never scroll down that far.

Thank you!!! That is exactly what it was, I never would have found that. I never knew that option even existed.

Beautiful English by the way, better than most that live here! I appreciate you! ✌🏻❤️

Suggested posts