Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play custom Stations app in main macOS desktop app

Play custom Stations app in main macOS desktop app

Is there a way to play custom stations I made in the Stations app on Android in the main macOS desktop app? Do these show up somewhere as custom radio stations?

5 Replies

Hi @spoty2021,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation

Please take into account that the Stations app is available only on mobile, this means you won't be able to use it on your PC.

With this said, you can Heart/thumbs up a song. After you've hearted a minimum of 15 songs, a list named "Favorites" will be created. Those songs saved in Favorites can also be found in your main Spotify account, under saved songs in Your Library section.

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This does not quite answer my question, playing liked songs is not the same as one or more custom (radio) stations.

Hey @spoty2021,

Thanks for the reply.

Only individual songs can be saved to the Favorites station in the Stations app. After you save 15 songs there, this will appear as a playable playlist called "Favorites" in the original Spotify app.

You can't save the station mixes you create as playlists that you can play via the Spotify app.

Hope this clears things up 🙂

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Can we turn it into a feature request please?

Hi there @spoty2021

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case, you can have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

Also, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts