Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playcounts no longer shown?

Solved!

Playcounts no longer shown?

Whenever I hover over the popularity bars next to songs they no longer show playcounts. I can only see the top 10 on artists page and that is it now. 

Is this a new update, or an issue with my Spotify?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I finally realized the issue! With the new update you just have to hover much longer and the playcounts show.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Restarted 3 times, then un-installed twice. Still can't see playcounts when hovering over popularity bars.

After a bit of research I found out that this feature is no longer available @ericthehysteric.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

However, if you would like, you can submit it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Marked as solution

I finally realized the issue! With the new update you just have to hover much longer and the playcounts show.

It is working for me too but no dealy and it doesn't work everywhere so it might be an issue that might be resolved with the next update 🙂

Suggested posts