Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing through phone when its off

Playing through phone when its off

My desktop player keeps switching playback to my iphone so I did a reinstall as the help pages sugests when the problem continued I...

Unplugged the Phone from USB

Disconnected from WIFI

Deleted the app

Turned off the phone

Yet the app is still "playing back through my phone"

Being a premium member... On top of the fact that I cant mark artists as unwanted to hear and it looks like there is no way to contact support with issues. I don't see how or why I should stick around with my new problem. Anyone want to help me out till I can get to my subscription end date?

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps (for both of your devices).

I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify account page. Check for any pending updates too 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I have a bunch of French songs that keep getting added to my songs that I never put there. It looks like someone has access to my account. How do I change my password?

Suggested posts