Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist in alphabetical order.

Solved!

Playlist in alphabetical order.

Is it possible to arrangere the artists I have in my play lists alphabetically. Because of streaming music from Spotify pausing all the time, I have to play off line. The play list is getting extremely long, and it is difficult to find a particular artist.
148 Replies

As you all can see Spotify does not give a s... about suggestions / requests. They have created all these useless feedback forums just to make you believe they are listening and hoping you'll cool off and forget about the issue. Just move around the topics / requests placed, most have not gotten an answer in years. They really don't count on people actually shopping around for better apps which offer the features you want, JUST LIKE I HAVE DONE!!!! Thank you Spotify for all these years, I was satisfied, until you stoped listening. I just subscribed to DEEZER and couldn't be happier. They offer lyrics to read along with the songs, among other crucial features for me. And could export all my playlists in 10 minutes with http://spotizr.com. Don't waste your time hoping they will listen. They will learn the hard way, LOOSING CUSTOMERS!!

WoW!

Posted in 2012 and it's STILL not in their plans! Also, they've closed the post where you an add Kudos

For the love of all that is holy, it is 2018, can you please add something as simple and basic as the option to alphabetize the playlists by artist?? I have 30 thousand playlists and it takes me an eternity to sort through them all, is it really asking too much? I pay for premium, this is ridiculous!

I used to use Spotify only on my iphone. I had the same question a little more than a year ago. My last 2 iphones and my iphone 8 plus all had/have mine in alapahbical order! 

Crazy thing is that i recently started to use my HP Envy for spotify and can not find how to do it on my computer. 

Also looking into different forums how to alphabetize/organizing folders and playlists in Spotify. It looks that’s not possible, how is this possible? There should be another way than dragging a playlist with a mouse in a small row you cannot reach at the bottom. I’m also considering an other provider!

Easy as this!!!

https://youtu.be/Imj26k7lraI

Thanks for that info.... GREAT!

This thread is in reference to the desktop app, not the mobile app.  The only way to do it on the desktop app is to drag and drop which will take hours.  All we are asking for is that Spotify add the same feature available on the mobile app to the desktop app.

The current way I use spotify is find artist, scroll to the album, create new playlist. find it at the top of the plalist, then click the play list. Of course, this means I am constantly recreating the same playlists. The alternative is to spend more time than I have scrolling through the random list of playlists to find where a playlist was. Or click play on the first song in the album, which then adds those songs to a queue mixed with other songs, which is never what I want.

It seems like the overal idea of spotify is that you make random assortments of individual songs and add them to a queue. I don't listen to music that way at all. Usually music I listen to has songs that are in the context of the album they are in, I don't listen to "hits".

This same phenomenon is recurring everyone I go though as the concept of a directory and things for people to choose themselves gives way to companies and software telling you what to like. This is because of and contributes to the vanishing attention span that once existed in the world.

Suggested posts