Playlist in alphabetical order.

Solved!

Re: Playlist in alphabetical order.

tskerl
Agree...... Please consider adding ability to order alphabetically. You may widen your user base !

jimmypowder
Gig Goer

Yes this feature is why I currently dont subscribe to Spotify. Its a great  music service but

very unorganized once you add a ton of playlists or artists.

dunmaster

I've taken to spending evenings in on my own manually sorting my folders, playlists, and tracks into alphabetical order. It takes ages as I keep having to say the alphabet in my head. I get stuck around mnopq !

FBruno

Organizing playlists alphabetically

It might be enough to subdivide the file menu (e.g.  under " New Playlist folder" )  :

Alphabetically (folders with letters)

Chronologically (Years/Decades/Centuries)

Music Type / or Genre

Best  regards

Geoffsbright

When can we exect to see this!!!?

1houndgal
Roadie

I finally found the folders option, and it is great for creating an organized library of my playlists.  If you haven't played with the folders option, give it a whirl.

harmattan

Holy crap, how is sorting alphabetically of playlists not available yet on Android?  This is one of those feature gaps that has users shaking their heads... Surely this was thought of during the first round of req gathering?

DanR

Sorting is available on Android

rawdney

Nicolas Cage agrees:

COME ON SPOTIFY!!!

-------------------------

Twitter: @rawdney

TheGreatPotato

Pffff 20-30, try 457 tracks, and then you'll know how frustrating it is. This needs to be fixed NOW!

SUGGESTED POSTS