Re: Please get this done!

Joe
Community Legend

LOL

Rollo_
Roadie

Hey, Joe.

10 bucks says that if implemented, they'll break the functionality to drag tracks and playlists to the users desired order.

Rollo

Joe
Community Legend

You're on :)

Rollo_
Roadie

Bookmarked.  ;)

Re: Playlist in alphabetical order.

jimmypowder
Gig Goer
Breaking the drag and drop feature by implementing a alphabetical sort option is nonsense . MOG does it , Rdio probably does it to along with all the others . .

Rollo_
Roadie
jimmypowder wrote:
Breaking the drag and drop feature by implementing a alphabetical sort option is nonsense.

Lets see, 4 posts, joined in June.  You apparently haven't been around long enough to see all the features that have been broken when implementing new ones.  And we're talking just the past 6 months or so.

NJH_in_LDN

definitely would like to see this implamented!

steveinathens
Roadie

I would also really like to have the ability to sort my playlists alphabetically....    Please!

user-removed
Not applicable

Not sure if someone posted this already, but there is a temporary solution:

Open spotify for desktop -> select a playlist -> sort by track name -> select all songs -> right click -> add to -> new playlist.

In the new playlist they will be in alphabetical order. You'll need to do this every once in a while to keep it updated, because when you add songs they will be at the bottom obviously.

I hope alphabetical sorting becomes officially implemented though. It is especially needed for mobile.

larirmi1
Casual Listener

So far as I know, sorting playlists in alphabetical order on Mac's, iPads, and Androids is not possible despite the innumerable requests to "make it so". Requests have been in your comment queue for well over a year. Why does this feature take so long to install?

SUGGESTED POSTS