Playlist in alphabetical order.

Solved!

Re: Playlist in alphabetical order.

ryantcarter
Music Fan

hmm, did you leave your username and password in quotes.

What version of windows are you using, do you have admin rights?

Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 13.18.09.jpg

radiuz
Roadie

Yes, i left them in quotes. And, yes, i have admin rights. I also tried to run the file as admin using the right-click context menu.

I`m using windows 7 ultimate 64-bit.

ryantcarter
Music Fan

Have you extracted all of the included DLL files into the same folder as the .exe you're running?

Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 14.31.57.jpg

radiuz
Roadie

Yes, i just checked and i have the exact same files as in your pic. Still not working..

ryantcarter
Music Fan

It may be that you need the C++ distribution installed. Can you install this and let me know your progress?

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5555

radiuz
Roadie

I tried to install this package but it appears that i already had it on my PC, so i chose to repair the package between the two options given (repair & remove). Then i tried again to open the sortify exe file but with the same error message..

Would be interesting to know if others here also have the same problem, please tell if you do.

ryantcarter
Music Fan

Hi Raduiz,

I haven't had anyone else contact me with any problems and the sorter has had quite a few downloads.

If you'd like, drop me a PM and we can get you sorted.

Cheers!

Ryan

crtr.co.uk/sortify

AndrewNack

Hey Ryan, I downloaded your scipt and went through all the notions perfectly. After inputing my username and password and triple checking them to make sure there were no spelling errors, the script tells me "Login_Result: BAD_USERNAME_OR_PASSWORD with a few more lines of text and the script crashes. These are the same creditials I use to login to Spotify directly. Any ideas?

nicisard
Casual Listener

Seriously has this not been sorted yet, its ridiculous, 1 click sort alphabetically its so basic and so needed, Spotify what are your reasons for not having this feature.

michaeljhurst
Regular

Spotify - Please provide an update as to why people cannot alphabetize their playlists. It's an extremely annoying and frustrating aspect of your player.

SUGGESTED POSTS