Playlist in alphabetical order.

Solved!

Re: Playlist in alphabetical order.

Bronxboy47
Music Fan

@jimmypowder wrote:

Yes this feature is why I currently dont subscribe to Spotify. Its a great  music service but

very unorganized once you add a ton of playlists or artists.

I'm subscribed, but I'm beginning to wish I wasn't.  How difficult could the inclusion of such a simple, but essential feature be?

radiuz
Roadie

And still no comment from Spotify regarding this feature even after all the comments in this thread? I find this very strange..

Joe
Community Legend

It think they're a bit busy at the moment with the new GUI and Your Music which will also do away with the need for album playlists.

LukeDennison
Casual Listener

SPOTIFY I HAVE CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SET OF F'IN CLOWNS GOING - HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO ADD 'A TO Z' OPTION!!!...

LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT KEEP SPOTIFY GOING AND ACT NOW YOU CLOWNS!!!

biglarry5
Roadie

I was one of the users that suggested auto-alphabetization of playlists. However, for those who are not aware, you can sort your lists manually by dragging the titles up or down. Since most users have a large number of playlists as a result of organizing their collections by artist, manual sorting becomes a drag (pun intended) after you accumulate a few dozen lists. In some cases, you want a certain list on top so you can add files to it easily, and that's why both the manual and auto option should be featured.

ciejay

Please make playlists alphabetizable.  it seems so strange that this isn't an option.  I guess nothing can be assumed in the app world.  .

redhenry
Casual Listener

This hasen't been fixed yet? Really.......???

leon80s

Lost all my mp3s via external hard drive "dieing". I have had this happen before. And fed up of it. Not wanting to go through it again, thought I'd give Spotify a go. But cannot sort alphabetically is my first issue .... been on here 5 minutes before having one. Found this thread.... Am I missing something? Has the feature been added but I cannot locate it? Or is it really not implemented yet? 

michaeljhurst
Regular

Unfortunately this is still an issue that has not been addressed Ieon80s.

Spotify, how about chiming in here?

VolleyChick

I really can't beleive this hasn't been fixed yet, very disappointing. I can't believe it would be that hard to do. I love this service but my lists are so long its really frustrating. 

SUGGESTED POSTS