Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists currently not showing up on profile when you follow them. [BUG]

Playlists currently not showing up on profile when you follow them. [BUG]

Currently when you follow a playlist on spotify it will still show up in your playlist folder but will not show up on your profile. I have tested this with many people following my playlist and it wont show up for them or me. Not a big issue but still needs to be fixed as I often click on my profile to select a playlist in which to listen.

Existing ones that you have followed before latest update still appear there but if you followed any recently they wont be.

3 Replies

Hey @lloydcrozier!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Just to check, have you tried making them public? Just right-click the playlist and select Make Public.

Let us know how it goes. 

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I'm having the same problem! 😕

I have also encountered the same problem. Playlists I create that are public will show up on my profile fine, but any playlist I follow from another user does not display on my profile. Never used to have this problem up until a few months ago. My profile is showing I only have 5 public playlists when in actual fact I have a total of 11 including other ones I am following (see attached)

*also there is no way of making followed playlists public

Suggested posts