Announcements

Playlists not showing up even when set to "Public

Playlists not showing up even when set to "Public

Casual Listener

I have a premium account and I just started having this issue... 

(I'm using the desktop version of Spotify on my MacBook Air)

I make a playlist, add songs and a cover if needed then set it to playlist. But, it doesn't show up on my profile and other people can't see it too.  I tried this with my other account and I had the same problem too. I also tried setting the playlist public on my phone and it shows up there but not on my desktop version. What's going on and how can I solve this? I'm someone who loves making playlists for others so this is quite annoying 😞

Update: I tried doing it on the Web player and it worked but it still didn't show up on my desktop version.

1 Reply

Re: Playlists not showing up even when set to "Public

Hey there @skzeuphoria

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community 🙂

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

Just to confirm, after creating the playlist on your phone, could you see it in the desktop app?

Also, sending us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end would come in handy. Make sure not to send any private info. 

Keep us in the loop 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp
SUGGESTED POSTS