Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please add feature to auto-skip content when we get message saying 'not able to play this video...'

Please add feature to auto-skip content when we get message saying 'not able to play this video...'

As a reference look at this issue https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/we-re-not-able-to-play-this-video-in-your-current-lo...

We don't care about the content not playing, we just want auto-skip

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

(iPhone XS, Macbook Pro, iMac)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 2.33.34 PM.png
3 Replies

Hey @Jcuna.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Sounds like you are abroad. No worries, when you get back to the US you won't get the error message anymore.

Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have questions.

Have a nice day.

Did you even read the original post? I'm on VPN like many other people. I live in the US and don't care about the videos. I just want to listen to music. Can you please just escalate this so they can autoskip unavailable content. They already do that with other aspects of the app. It's very frustrating and infuirating that you keep ignoring a simple request. Every 2 songs a playlist stops becuase I'm on VPN. I spend all freaking day working on VPN and every 10 minutes the content stops playing. If Spotify will continue to ignore this issue many of us will pack up and go back to freaking iTunes if we had to.

Hey @Jcuna.

Thanks for getting back.

Perhaps you'll have more luck voting for this idea.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Suggested posts