Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast Submission Help.

Podcast Submission Help.

Hi!

I've been trying to upload my podcast to Spotify but now I'm stuck.

I uploaded my RSS feed on March 5, I know the validation process can take between 5 and 7 days, On March 12 marking the end of that period I log in to Spotify for podcasters and find out our podcast is not listed as "Processing" anymore, but it's not listed anywhere, and it's not available on Spotify either, while trying to re-submit the RSS feed an alert pops up describing that our podcast is already on Spotify so we aren't sure if something went wrong along the way. 

If it helps, the same feed is already live on Apple podcasts so we're sure there is no problem with the RSS feed.

Tried contacting them via the e-mail provided but no answer. I would really appreciate your help on this matter.

2 Replies

Hey @SavingMx have you had chance to look at the FAQ on the spotify for podcasters site? https://podcasters.spotify.com/faqs

Have a look at that to see if it answers your query. If you are still stuck I note that the recommendation is;

"If something looks weird or isn’t working correctly, we’re here to help. Feel free to reach out to your account manager or to podcasters-support@spotify.com. To get help faster, please include the name of your podcast, the link to your RSS feed and the email address of your Spotify account."

Hope this helps! 🙂

Suggested posts