Podcast page says there was a problem on desktop client, no problem on web client

Solved!

Re: Podcast page says there was a problem on desktop client, no problem on web client

rjwalker1972
Casual Listener

Same issue here on both mac and ios. Main page won't load/says theres a problem

Re: Podcast page says there was a problem on desktop client, no problem on web client

Carpster
Regular

As described by the above user, the problem has now exacerbated to the main page not loading. "Please try again later." is the error message displayed. Going from bad to worse.

Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 9.24.02 AM.png

Gloostump

I'm having the same problem. It works on my phone, but not on desktop. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1809. Spotify version 1.1.5.152.gf0f488f1 (Windows Store version). Device is a Dell Latitude D830. My problem just started today; yesterday it still worked. 

Annotation 2019-05-08 015659.jpg

koliver689
Casual Listener

Any updates? It's been over a week now. I'd like to know if this is going to be fixed anytime soon or if we're playing a waiting game, as I mainly use Spotify for podcasts as well. 

Carpster
Regular

It's not a work / employer network / firewall issue -- I'm experiencing it on my desktop at home as well, no firewalls.

aaronking21

Same.

Hey Spotify, it's been weeks. I'm not paying for this much longer. Fix it now. We all have plenty of other options.

haytphul
C'mon. You can't expect this to be fixed with only millions of dollars coming in monthly, can you? Stop being a selfish **bleep**, and enjoy the fun game they have bestowed upon us. Super 27 click time to get to what we one-clicked before happy fun times game is the best. I wish I could give them more money a month for the added value content. We need a high score board!!!!

Carpster
Regular

Seems to be fixed. Fingers crossed.

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for getting back in touch and your patience so far. 

We'd recommend keeping an eye in the thread @Guido suggested here. We'll make sure to pass on any updates we have regarding this there.

We'd also suggest leaving a comment with the required info, if you haven't already, and adding your +VOTE in the issue.

Hope this helps clarifies things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

ikilledtupac
Casual Listener

The bug came back in the last update.

It is not "fixed", in fact, the "fix" you pointed to was dated BEFORE the original post.

Spotify keeps reintroducing this bug becuase of poor quality control.

SUGGESTED POSTS