Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts are is missing at all

Solved!

Podcasts are is missing at all

Hi, folks, I have an issue I could not listen to podcasts using the desktop app at all. I tried to reinstall the desktop app, but the issue remained.

The same is for mobile and Web. Although I opened https://open.spotify.com/genre/podcasts-web in incognito and it showed me a list of podcasts, after login they all gone, and only header Podcasts left with the blank body.

I assume something wrong with my account, please help.

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 21.43.29.pngScreenshot 2020-10-11 at 21.43.45.png

Plan

Premium

Country
UK

MacBook Pro 13 2017

macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Thanks,
Serhii

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi again @povis,

Thanks for the quick reply!

If the Podcast section is unavailable on all your devices, a new account would be the only way to move forward. You can try signing our from everywhere if you're logged in multiple devices, including smart speakers and re-logging. This will force your account to sync up with the servers. However if the issue persists we recommend trying out a new account.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @povis,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Since you've said that you can't see any podcasts regardless of the device you're logged in to, this might be an account related issue.

Could you try creating a new test account and check whether you can access podcasts through that one. If that's the case, you might consider moving your music collection over. Have a look at this guide for more info on how to move your music and email without losing anything.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

AlexModerator

It’s true indeed!
The issue is within my account. And could it be fixed somehow? Or there is no other way as lib migration? 

Marked as solution

Hi again @povis,

Thanks for the quick reply!

If the Podcast section is unavailable on all your devices, a new account would be the only way to move forward. You can try signing our from everywhere if you're logged in multiple devices, including smart speakers and re-logging. This will force your account to sync up with the servers. However if the issue persists we recommend trying out a new account.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts