Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts (saved and suggestions) disappeared? Menu gone?

Solved!

Podcasts (saved and suggestions) disappeared? Menu gone?

After the last update I just performed, I can't access any podcasts anymore. No menu for them any more.

When I search for podcasts, I get a completely non-responsive menu that gives me nothing.

All my saved podcasts have disappeared as well.

Premium Family / MacPro, MacOS / The Netherlands

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RamseyJansen

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's content features.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @RamseyJansen

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This tends to solve issues with the app's content features.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Well that actually did work. 🙂

Suggested posts