Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problema al reproducir Podcasts

Problema al reproducir Podcasts

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Macbook Pro, Telefono con Sistema operativo Andorid

Tengo problemas al reproducir algunos Podcasts. Al darle play no avanza el timer (incluso en ocasiones avanza el tiempo pero no se reproduce el sonido). Este problema sucede en varios podcasts y tanto en mi Macbook pro como en mi telefono celular con Android. 

En algunas ocasiones la reproducción comenzó pasados muchos minutos luego de darle play.

Tampoco inicia la descarga cuando quiero hacerlo desde la aplicacion del telefono celular.

¿Cuál podrá ser el problema?

37 Replies

Hey there @agustin_al,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Since you mention that this only occurs in certain podcasts, it'd be helpful if you could give us an example of some so we can take a closer look. You can do so by sharing their URI in your reply.

Further, does the issue persist when using a different Spotify account to play or download these podcasts? 

Keep us posted! 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I have the same problem. 
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3RLd34jNFQ3sP7OWXEPwC0?si=H1e43QStTz2Zs0M6DWJMBQ

I live in Argentina and I have this problem whit the podcast spoke in english 

Hola!

También cuenta con el mismo problema, no puedo reproducir un podcast en mi SMARTTV LG 

Puedes ayudarme?

Gracias! 

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

@TaniaTorres, could you try logging out from your account, unplugging your TV from power and plugging it again, and log back in?

If that doesn't make any difference, could you let us know if the same happens in any other devices? We'd also like to know if that happens with a specific podcast or with any of them.

Lastly, we'd like to know if you're using the Spotify TV app or if you're casting to the TV from another device.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi Carlos, 

It doesn't work. It only happens on TV and when I listen radioambulante podcast. 

I use the Spotify app 

Hi @TaniaTorres

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Could you ask a friend to log in to their account in your device and check if the issue persists with that account as well?

Additionally, could you let us know if this has always happened, or if it started happening after a specific event? 

Lastly, we suggest that you take a look at this article and make sure to follow the recommendations you're going to find there.

Keep us posted!

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

De la misma manera, no reproduce podcast en Android Huawei P30lite... Ejemplo, Fausto... no se porqué ya lleva bastante tiempo con esa falla. 

Hey @diegovan2829

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

We hope it's okay that we reply in English. We're happy to help.

Could you let us know if this is only happening on your phone or on other devices too?

Additionally, would you mind letting us know if the issue persists with other podcasts as well or only with the one you mentioned? If the issue only persists when you try listening to that podcast, could you send us its Spotify URI? To get it, open the Spotify desktop app > click the three dots next to the content > Share > Copy Spotify URI.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

A mi tampoco me deja reproducir podcast, no sé escucha el audio y tampoco avanza la barra del reproductor 

Hi there @SADRI1,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. 

Can you let us know if this occurs on one specific device or multiple devices?

It would also be great if you can let us know if this happens on all podcasts or just some specific ones? 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

It happens on all devices and on all podcasts. But in music playback everything is going well

Hey there @SADRI1

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Would you mind letting us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? This will help us give you better suggestions. 

On another note, could you let us know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

EniModerator

Delete the data to the app, it didn't work.
All this started since the last update in the desktop app

Hi again @SADRI1,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you log in with another account - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist? This way we'll know if it's account related or not.

Keep us posted.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

I have the same problem. I was listening to a podcast, when it finished the next one didn't play and the problem started

Hi there @valito101,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Can you let us know what troubleshooting steps you've done that's been provided in this thread so that we can help you in the best way?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator

hi, i have the same problem. i’m from spain and i have spotify premium on my iphone, it doesn’t let me listen to podcasts. i’ve tried many ways. i’ve noticed that it does let me listen spanish podcasts. also i checked my brother’s account and it does work there the podcast. could you please help me? thanks 

Hi @clara_0,

Thank you for sharing your post on this thread. 

To start, we'd like to confirm if this issue is happening only with non-Spanish podcasts.

Also, is this happening only on one device or any you try to use? If you haven't tried, please access your account using another device and let us know if the issue persists.

Keep us posted. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi! thanks for answering. no, it’s not only with the non spanish ones because there’s another podcast in english that i can listen to perfectly. i think this problem it’s only on my iphone because i’ve tried to log in my account on another device and it sounded okay

Suggested posts