Step 1

NEXT STEP

Profile Search Results Merge on Back Button Click

Profile Search Results Merge on Back Button Click

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016

Operating System

macOs Big Sur

On searching for a profile (I have not tested for other entry types), clicking the back button from one search term back to the first will merge the results from the two.

To Reproduce

1. Open Spotify Desktop
  2. Use search bar to search for term (in my case, "John Casey").
  3. Select "Profiles" from search results.  This will bring you to all profiles tagged with "John Casey".
  4. Using the search bar from the same page, start a new search with a new term, this time "Sarah Rowley"
  5. From the main search results page, once again select "Profiles" to navigate you to the profiles page.  This will show all profiles tagged "Sarah Rowley".
  6. Click the back navigation button once.  This will bring you to the previous page with all search result types for "Sarah Rowley".
  7. Click the back navigation once more.  This should bring you to a page with only "John Casey" tagged profile search results.  Instead, this shows search results for profiles tagged with both "John Casey" as well as "Sarah Rowley", all mixed together in the same display area.

1 Reply

Hi @theboardboy

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

We appreciate you taking the time to share this info with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team.

We can't commit to a timeframe for when or if this will be fixed, but in the meantime, we suggest keeping the app updated so you don't miss out on any fixes.

If you have any questions or need anything else, we'll be right here.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts