Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue Problem!!

Queue Problem!!

I know this is an on-going problem for everyone, but I don't know where else to go. I cannot clear my queue. And even when I start a new playlist of like one song and play that it'll go right back to the queue. When I add a full album to a new playlist and play that playlist it will just play one song from the playlist and go right back to Van Morrison! 

I bought this thinking how convinent and cool it was. All I want to do is go on to spotify, go to Ablums, click on that album and it play. Why so difficult?

Argh. If anyone can help, greatly appreciated.

S

8 Replies

You sound like you have 1.0.16, and you have many tracks stuck in the QUEUED TRACKS area of your "Play queue".

Please try the following.

* Click the Striped Queue icon in the lower right.

* LeftClick on any track in your "Play queue".

* Then do Ctrl-A to highlight all the tracks in your "Play queue".

* Then tap the Keyboard DeleteKey.

* The only tracks left should be the one CURRENT TRACK and maybe some tracks in the NEXT TRACKS section.

* Now try playing that Album you wanted.  Go to Albums and Click on the ThreeDots  ...  then click on "Add to Playlist", then click on "New Playlist".  Then play that NewPlaylist that probably will be named with the Artist'sName.

Does that work, @user-removed?

I'm having this same problem but rednblu's suggestion doesn't solve my problem. No tracks are deleted when the "delete" key is pressed.

@sarracenias wrote:

I'm having this same problem but rednblu's suggestion doesn't solve my problem. No tracks are deleted when the "delete" key is pressed.

In your "Play queue," are there tracks under the QUEUED TRACKS section?

* If yes, then repeat [ Ctrl-A, Delete key on your keyboard ] several times-- maybe five times.  Do tracks delete but other tracks fill in from somewhere?

==========

Alternatively, are you are trying to Clear the NEXT TRACKS section of your "Play queue"?

Yes, I'm trying to clear the songs under NEXT TRACKS (how is that different than QUEUED TRACKS?)

If you are trying to clear the tracks from NEXT TRACKS please try the following.

* Create a NewPlaylist and Rename it to "Clear_TheUnEditableQueue".

* RightClick on the one Highlighted track you get from >> this link.<< Then click on "Add to ..." and select that playlist "Clear_TheUnEditableQueue"-- the one you created above.

* Play that playlist "Clear_TheUnEditableQueue"-- then click NextTrack.

Voilá!  Your NEXT TRACKS area should be clear.  Is it, @sarracenias?

Keep that "Clear_TheUnEditableQueue" playlist handy.  And play it whenever you want to fix this particular design bug that goes way back.

Hmmm... now I have a list of 50 upcoming tracks -- all of Ocean Waves, lol. Didn't quite work.

Edit - just realized this thread is for the windows / linux version. I'm using mac. Maybe that's why.

Ahh! You don't have 1.0.16 yet-- 1.0.16 fixed that 50x repeat bug that you found.

For Windows, you can install 1.0.16 at >> this link. <<  Try it if you have Windows.

If you have Mac, I think those 50x repeats will not play if you click NextTrack.

In the Windows version, those 50x repeats were just "flying bugs" that would not play.

I'm actually already on 1.0.16.104... but the mac version.

Suggested posts