Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random music and Device playback

Random music and Device playback

Premium plan in Australia

Device Iphone and Mac Book air. Operating System Latest IOS

My Question or Issue

1) I listen on my MacBook or on my iphone and two things happen. The account switches to the same unselected song (which keeps appearing as being added to playlist even after i remove it)

2) The music switches to "playing on a desktop " when the only desktop i have is off and it even does this when i listen on my desktop - no other device is accessable.

So far i have:

1) changed my password. 2) updated versions on both phone and laptop. 3) Logged out of all devices - twice. My account is effectively unusable.

Help!

1 Reply

Hey @Maddening,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

Good call on Logging out everywhere and resetting your password. We'd also recommend checking for anything suspicious on your Account Overview page and removing all apps connected to your account. You can easily reconnect the apps that you use whenever you want. If you notice anything suspicious you can remove it with the REMOVE ACCESS button.

If you have another emails address that you can use for your Spotify account, we suggest changing to it.

We hope this info was useful. We're always here if there's anything else we can help with.

Take care.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts