Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: spotify se cierra de manera inseperada

Re: spotify se cierra de manera inseperada

Buenas a todos,

Tengo exactamente el mismo problema con una MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.2.3. Cada vez que activo del estado reposo de la Mac aparece el cuadro de dialogo indicando el error.

Agradecería algunas sugerencias a realizar, ya desinstale borrando la caché y  volverlo a instalar pero sigue igual.

GraciasCaptura de Pantalla 2021-04-20 a la(s) 23.58.10.png

5 Replies

Hey there @odi

Thanks for posting here in the Community 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend checking your host files for Spotify entries and remove any you find. Even though it was written for another topic, this page has instructions on how to do this. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni, sorry about the language.
I tried both steps but spotify still crashing.

Hey @odi,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

If possible, could you check if the issue occurs on another device? 

It's also important to make sure that the firmware is up-to-date.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Ver
With other devices running with windows goes well, its only happens with Mac m1.
Searching about this, I found this topic here  where other user have been experiencing the same issue. I already voted and I hope it will solve soon.
Thanks

Hey @odi

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Take into account that as with any new OS architecture, some time might need to pass until apps are optimized to work on those.

In this case, the best call is to vote and subscribe to the idea you mentioned since there we'll keep everyone updated on any developments and new implementations.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts