Recently played in Home doesn't update or use correct language settings

Plan Premium

Country Finland

Device

Macbook Pro 2017

Operating System

MacOS 10.15.5 (19F101)

My Question or Issue

On desktop app (completely removed and reinstalled) on Home screen the Recently played list doesn't update. It shows albums I have played several months ago.

On Firefox the webplayer shows things more correctly, adding new items to Recently played list. The "Recently played" heading is always in English and it doesn't change according to language settings like other lists on Home screen.

4 Replies

By quitting the desktop app and only using the web player for a few hours, changing artists and albums often, I managed to get new items to my desktop apps Recently played items and this removed the very old ones from the list.

It seems that the desktop app wasn't able to update the list. I will switch back to desktop app and see if using the web-player for a while helped.

Using the web player updates Recently played list, using the Desktop app doesn't. So sad.

My "Recently played" doesn't update either. Mac 10.15.4. Also the section right beneath, "Your heavy rotation" contains only 5 artists and 4 of them I have only played once! 

I just noticed the same with the Heavy rotation. That doesn't update either.

Suggested posts